Boost your business, build your career
Do you clam up whenever you get in front of a group? The confident, chatty you disappears and you become wooden, robotic or worse – you forget what you wanted to say in the first place!
Maybe you worry about how to best present your material so you can build credibility or win business.
Hello! I’m a public speaking coach, trainer and NLP practitioner.
I help clients to gain confidence ‘on stage’, overcome nerves, to grow their businesses with public speaking and to take their careers to the next level with assured, on-point communications.
As a professional performer, I also help with voice and intonation using a variety of breathing, vocal and articulation exercises to build stamina, improve tone and increase projection.
Typical clients include:
- coaches and entrepreneurs who would like to speak to find clients but have trouble creating an engaging and tightly structured speech, telling compelling stories from stage, crafting a gentle and inviting offer that gets 90%+ of the room to take action and finding speaking opportunities.
- corporate employees who are interviewing for jobs/climbing the career ladder and need to become concise, articulate communicators who project an air of leadership and gravitas.
- university lecturers who would like to become more entertaining and engaging speakers.
- business owners and subject-matter experts who would like to monetise their expertise or share their knowledge by creating a lecture or workshop, but have no idea where to begin.
- individuals needing to hone a business pitch, whether to apply for investor funding or to speak during a business networking meeting.
- organisations looking for bespoke or off-the-shelf training on subjects such as thinking on your feet, networking, becoming a more engaging speaker, making more exciting videos for social media and more.
I use a ‘framework’ approach to help clients stay present to their audiences during communication. This is particularly useful for those that frequently find themselves in situations where they have to speak to small groups or participate in work-related conversations and need to avoid rambling or under-sharing.
I use the D.I.V.A. model (Dynamic, Inspiring, Valuable, Authentic) to ensure my clients are all-rounder public speakers, giving them an easy way to check that their communications tick all the boxes.
Whenever I run an evening workshop I invite my clients to come and speak at no charge, giving them valuable additional experience in front of a group.
I also speak, deliver workshops and run corporate training.
Interested in 1-2-1 private coaching? Purchase a 40 minute online taster session at a reduced rate. Email to find out more.