Resources for meeting planners and event organisers
Watch this for a 3-minute reel showing Shola’s background and speaking
Do you plan meetings and events? Watch this 4 minute video to find out why you should hire Shola
Download a bureau-friendly version of Shola’s demo reel with no contact details
Download a variety of photographs of Shola you can use for your event. The link takes you to a Dropbox folder. You can select the photos you want before downloading.
Select from a short and long version of Shola’s bio in PDF format. The link takes you to a document stored in Dropbox.
CV and Biodata
Download Shola’s CV and bio data including social links, speaking topics, recent engagements and more. The link takes you to a Dropbox document in PDF format.
Shola prefers to use a wireless lavaliere microphone. If this is not available please provide a wireless, hand held mic as she likes to move around when she speaks.
Shola will email you her presentation a few days before in PDF and PowerPoint format, unless you state otherwise. If you need Shola to bring her own laptop, loaded with the presentation, please let us know at time of booking and tell us what kind of connection eg HDMI, VGA etc your projector has.
Photographs and video from your event
All footage to be provided to Shola within 14 days of the event.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Right click on the images below to select and then copy or save to your hard drive.
Each topic can be delivered as a 25 minute to 1 hour speech/keynote, an interactive 2 hour talk or a half day to full day workshop.
SPEAK UP ON THE SPOT: practical suggestions to help you answer difficult questions and speak on your feet at work and beyond (interactive talk or workshop)
Excellent for corporates, conferences, associations and other groups wishing to bring out the best in their attendees and encourage confident communication. Key learnings include:
- use of on the spot speaking frameworks to speak powerfully and coherently
- coverage of the various kinds of difficult questions and how to answer each one without appearing evasive or getting defensive
- performance strategies to feel at ease during tense or high pressure moments
HOW TO BE A D.I.V.A. AT PUBLIC SPEAKING: powerful presentation techniques from the bestselling book (interactive talk or workshop)
Excellent for corporates, associations and women’s groups. Uses the analogy of pop singers vs speakers and songs vs speeches to help inspire your audience to speak up and communicate with authenticity and power. Please note that this talk is suitable for all genders; D.I.V.A. is an acronym. Key messages include:
- be a DYNAMIC speaker to engage your audience
- be an INSPIRING speaker to connect with others using stories
- deliver VALUE to build trust
- be AUTHENTIC to foster inclusion and diversity, and to build courage and confidence
HELLO – IS IT ME YOU’RE LOOKING FOR: concrete strategies to help you network for success (interactive talk or workshop)
Great for associations, entrepreneurs, salespeople and groups that need to empower their members to build business. Suitable for both warriors and wallflowers. Key topics include:
- how to select and prepare for your next networking event
- the pros and cons of the various kinds of networking event
- making the most of your time at the event
- follow up strategies that work.
SKYROCKET YOUR CAREER WITH AWESOME COMMUNICATION (interactive talk or workshop)
Great for graduates, university students, people in STEM who need a refresher. Key topics in this practical, inspiring and interactive session include:
- the importance of the ability to lead and persuade in this technological era
- how to make the most of business networking
- storytelling skills
- confidence-building exercises.
GET CLIENTS WITH SPEAKING: Learn the 9 step system that will have you speaking confidently, finding speaking opportunities and building your business (interactive talk or workshop)
Great for associations, entrepreneurs, coaches and wellness professionals. A practical and interactive talk for groups that need to empower their members to build business. Key topics include:
- How to engage and transform your audience, even if you’re not a confident speaker
- What you need to prepare to maximise every speaking opportunity
- The ingredients of a client-winning talk
- Strategies for finding and acing your next speaking gig