EMPATHY SKILLS FOR LEADERS
Empathy skills for your leaders and managers
Transform your culture with effective, engaging sessions for your senior execs, middle managers and emerging leaders.
- Mini-programs on empathy and inclusive leadership to complement your existing management training
- Keynotes to raise awareness of the importance of empathy
- Workshops, breakouts and role play to practise proven frameworks for empathetic communication
- Team training to create a shared foundation of empathy for managers and their staff
- Group coaching and audio/video content to embed the learning
Empathy is the most important Leadership Skill
From retention to innovation to DEI, empathy can drive significant business results.
Innovation – 61% of employees with empathetic leaders reported they were able to be innovative vs 13% with less empathetic leaders
Engagement – 76% of staff with empathetic leaders reported they were engaged, vs 32% of staff with less empathetic leaders
Inclusivity – 50% of people with empathetic leaders reported an inclusive workplace vs 17% of those with less empathetic leaders
Reported in Forbes, September 2021, based on a Catalyst study.
According to BusinesSolver, 80% of millennials said they would quit if their workplace became less empathetic and that number rises to 90% for Gen Z.
Give your managers essential empathy skills for today’s workplaces
People don’t leave bad jobs, they leave bad managers.
Get started on creating a more empathetic, engaged and innovative workplace, beginning with your leaders.
We can co-create a bespoke solution that fits with your existing leadership training plan, or recommend one of our packages.
What clients say
‘So insightful and thought provoking. You made me realise I have more to do.’
– Partner, IBM
‘The content of this session felt very timely and I would absolutely encourage others to enroll.’
– Manager, Digitas
‘Can’t thank you enough for an eye-opening session. A month after the training it’s still so fresh in our minds.’
– Team leader, American Express