Most popular Keynote: SAY IT with Empathy!
– Harness the power of EMPATHY to boost inclusion, well-being and engagement
How can you build supportive, cohesive environments within your organisation?
In the light of current events – racial tension and the prevalence of remote working – emotional intelligence, and the ability to create a workplace where everyone feels they belong, are more important than ever.
This talk will provide you with practical and effective strategies to inspire a sense of equity and inclusion.
- Understand the 3 different types of empathy and their impact upon your well-being
- Find out how empathy impacts diversity, inclusion, engagement, innovation and happiness
- Learn the 5 types of bad listeners and which category you might fall into
- Discover 3 ways to become a better listener.
- Walk away with a simple 3 step framework so you can be empathetic in every situation.
- Discover 3 ways to create a sense of belonging among diverse and remote teams
- Construct your own 30 day plan to create a more empathetic workplace
Optional supporting materials such as worksheets and video reminders are also available.
Can be run as a half-day workshop.
Virtual session? We’ll use chat and other forms of interactivity to encourage engagement.
Delivered in person? The speech involves demonstrations and encourages everyone to create their own 30 day action plan as a follow up.
You’ll walk away with the tools and the inspiration to become a better leader, manager or front-line employee.
What people say:
‘The team is already looking at ways of modifying and improving our communication skills by using the frameworks Shola outlined.’ Maria-Katia Sanchez, HR Strategic Partner, The United Nations Population Fund
‘Excellent. It gave me immediate ideas and actions for situations in my professional life and also points on how to be self-reflective and a better listener.’ Laura White Laws, Client Executive, Marsh & McLennan