Pssst . . . want to know a secret?
You may have seen the word DIVA displayed around my website. But it doesn’t mean that men are excluded from my coaching.
Don’t get me wrong, I love working with women. BUT…DIVA in my business name not only refers to the DIVine woman.
D.I.V.A. is also an acronym. It stands for:
All qualities that imho a speaker should possess. Desirable traits to come across, whatever the presenter’s gender.
As a coach, I can help you with:
- Creating a signature talk, workshop or presentation
- Finding your own unique D.I.V.A. speaking style
- Building your confidence so you can enjoy you time on stage
- Telling powerful personal and client stories that draw your audience in
- Taking a dull, dry talk and making it dynamic and enjoyable
- Adding humour and creating energy shifts that keep your audience engaged
- Making a powerful, inviting sales offer from the stage
- Building your credibility throughout your talk with the right language and stories
- Delivering real value during your presentation so your audience can’t wait to get more of you
- Preparing mentally and physically for your speaking engagement
- Vocal and presence exercises that ensure you make an impact
- And much more…