LinkedIn Learning: Energize and Engage Your Audience
Shola teaches what it takes to be an engaging presenter
Learn how to be an engaging presenter — one that keeps audiences on the edge of their seats — in this course with public speaking coach Shola Kaye. Use Shola’s proven tools and techniques be a more dynamic, inspiring presenter, regardless of subject matter. In this course, Shola shares her insider tips developed over years as a successful speaking coach, singer, and best-selling author. Learn how to turn presentations into conversations; employ different personas; leverage your voice, body, words, and energy; and use inclusive language and storytelling techniques to make every audience member feel involved. Using Shola’s tips, you can discover how to open strong, close with impact, and carry on the conversation, to keep the engagement going with your audience long after the presentation ends. This course was created by Careercake, the careers content platform. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
View this course on LinkedIn now www.linkedin.com/learning/public-speaking-energize-and-engage-your-audience
Shola Kaye is an award-winning speaker, author and professional speaker coach with clients around the world. Her work has been mentioned in Forbes, Harper’s Bazaar and on the BBC.
Need a speaker or a top notch coach to work with your people?
– Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Organisations: book Shola to work with your team https://sholakaye.com/public-speaking-coach
– Need a speaker for your event? https://sholakaye.com/speaking
– Individuals: download a free guide to help you structure your next presentation quickly and easily https://sholakaye.com/shortspeech
– Individuals and business owners: download a free guide to help you find more speaking opportunities https://sholakaye.com/27places